понедельник, 20 августа 2018 г.

Positive - Background music (New)

Positive - ShopofMusic
Positive – my new work is comedic children's music. Funny, amusing, comical track with pizzicato, violin, viola, piano, bass and percussion.
Ideal for comedy videos, funny commercials, playful YouTube projects, comedy videos, commercial background music, home videos, commercials, presentations, etc. 


Listen to the track click on Positive.

Thank you so much for your time, I hope you enjoy (and buy!) my music, and if you have any questions or comments, please write to me by e-mail via the contact form on the main page.

Would you like to see my music portfolio? Click here!

Thank you

Thank you! 
Subscribe to blog updates
«Studio Art-Carousel» by email
Insert your E-mail

Do you like the article? 
Tell her about your friends in social networks 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий